Wed, Nov 15|
Providence Renewal Centre
Intermediate Course Healing & Deliverance (ICHD) for accepted students only
Encouraging more people to explore the joy and experience of learning to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to bring healing love, peace, and the deliverance of Jesus to others through prayer ministry.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 6:30 PM – 6:35 PM MST
Providence Renewal Centre, 3005 119 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 5R5, Canada
About the event
Registration for this event is for student who have applied and been accepted.
THE COURSE WILL CONTAIN:
· Systematic Teaching from experienced teachers and healing practitioners on inner healing and deliverance.
· Small Group Work under the guidance of experienced mentors where the healing process is modelled, and you also get the opportunity to take part both as trainee practitioners and as the person being prayed for.
· Course Prework which includes watching some videos and two online calls prior to the in-person meeting.
· Worship and Prayer so that everything is clearly focused on Jesus.
· Fellowship and Networking over coffee and meals.
WHAT IS THE COMMITMENT PRIOR TO THE IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE?
· Read the book, Let Jesus Heal Your Hidden Wounds by Brad Long and Cindy Strickler.
· Watch pre-recorded videos in your own time (approx. 4 hours).
· Attend two online sessions before the in-person meeting (approx. 4 hours and 30 minutes).
o Online, Thu October 19 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (MT)
o Online, Sat November 4 from 9:00am to 1:00pm (MT)
ABOUT THE IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE
The course will be offered at the Providence Renewal Center, Edmonton, AB November 15 -19th beginning at 6:30pm on Wednesday the 15th and concluding Sunday the 19th at 4 pm. All teaching and meals will be at the Providence Renewal Center.
COSTS AND FEES
While there is NO tuition fee for this course, we do pay for facility use, meals and accommodations. Total cost if staying on site for 4 days will be $500, $545 or $626 depending on which option you chooose. If you are commuting, options are $260 with no breakfast or $311 with breakfast. You are responsible for the cost of books and travel expenses, including transportation to attend all of the in-person portion of this course. All tickets are per person. If you would like to avoid the credit card service fee, please choose offline payment which allows you to pay minus the service fee via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a cheque to Box 25089 17-370 Stone Rd. W. Guelph, ON N1G 4T4. Please comment on the registration form who will be your roommate or that you require a roommate or any room or food requirements.
All events organized by PRMI and DFC are offering based. During the event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of DFC and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive. We will inform you of the cost of putting on the event when we talk about the offering. We are endeavoring to keep the costs down but the amount will depend on the number of participants.
Jane Graff - Event Director - email@example.com
Patti Tan - DFC Ministry Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals and Rooms x 4 days
From CA$260.00 to CA$626.00
Nov 15, 6:35 PM MST
All tickets are per person. Please indicate in the registration form who your roommate is or if you need one.
From CA$260.00 to CA$626.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Commuter no breakfast
+CA$6.50 service fee
+CA$6.50 service fee0