Wed, Nov 15|
Providence Renewal Centre
Application for Intermediate Course Healing & Deliverance
Encouraging more people to explore the joy and experience of learning to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to bring healing love, peace, and the deliverance of Jesus to others through prayer ministry.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 12:00 AM MST – Nov 19, 12:00 PM MST
Providence Renewal Centre, 3005 119 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 5R5, Canada
About the event
PRMI/DFC’s BACKGROUND IN HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
For over 30 years now Dunamis has taught on Healing and Deliverance. Many of our Dunamis family can give testimonies of how this has released them to live their lives to the full as Jesus intended.
The Dunamis Project includes teaching on Healing in ‘The Healing Ministry of Jesus’ (DP4) and on Deliverance in ‘Equipping for Spiritual Warfare and Kingdom Advancement’ (DP5).
For nearly 20 years PRMI has made available a year-long intensive training course for individuals like you who are ready to learn more. This course is entitled ‘The Advanced Course on Healing and Deliverance’ (ACHD). The ACHD is a big commitment, and we know not everyone feeling called into the healing ministry can embark on it.
SO, WHAT IS THE INTERMEDIATE COURSE ON HEALING AND DELIVERANCE?
The Intermediate Course on Healing and Deliverance (ICHD) is currently in a prototype module. Our hope is to run this course which is more than just the teaching included in Dunamis Project #4 and Dunamis Project #5 but is less arduous and more do-able for participants than the Advanced Course on Healing and Deliverance.
THE COURSE WILL CONTAIN:
· Systematic Teaching from experienced teachers and healing practitioners on inner healing and deliverance.
· Small Group Work under the guidance of experienced mentors where the healing process is modelled, and you also get the opportunity to take part both as trainee practitioners and as the person being prayed for.
· Course Prework which includes watching some videos and two online calls prior to the in-person meeting.
· Worship and Prayer so that everything is clearly focused on Jesus.
· Fellowship and Networking over coffee and meals.
THE TEACHING SESSIONS WILL ADDRESS:
· Why is there so much pain and sorrow in the world? How can we address this?
· How Jesus ministered Healing – what can we learn from the accounts in the Bible?
· The importance of working in teams and good self-care for practitioners.
· How the Holy Spirit leads and guides us to use the spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12 to bring about effective healing.
· How does deep wounding occur, and why can the pain get buried in our subconscious?
· A systematic look at ministering to that pain in the power of the Holy Spirit.
· Is Deliverance ministry really necessary? Surely demonic oppression doesn’t happen in our culture today? Can Christians be oppressed by demons?
· What to do if we suspect demonic oppression?
· Staying free after your healing.
WHAT IS THE COMMITMENT PRIOR TO THE IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE?
· Read the book, Let Jesus Heal Your Hidden Wounds by Brad Long and Cindy Strickler.
· Watch pre-recorded videos in your own time (approx. 4 hours).
· Attend two online sessions before the in-person meeting (approx. 4 hours and 30 minutes).
o Online, Thursday October 19 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (MT)
o Online, Thursday November 9 from 7pm to 10pm (MT) - NEW DATE AND TIME
ABOUT THE IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE
The course will be offered at the Providence Renewal Center, Edmonton, AB November 15 -19th beginning at 6:30pm on Wednesday the 15th and concluding Sunday the 19th at 4 pm. All teaching and meals will be at the Providence Renewal Center. Participants may find housing in the area or register for accommodations at Providence. Check back in June for further info about the costs related to meals & rooms at Providence.
If you’re interested to attend, please complete the application and we will follow up with you. Application deadline is October 6, 2023. You will be invited to register for the course once you have been approved. Follow the link at the bottom or top of this information and fill out the application form. We highly recommend attendance at Dunamis Project #4 and #5. If you have attended one or both of these courses, it will be a great help, though it is not a prerequisite. The prework will introduce some basic principles of cooperation with the Holy Spirit that are critical to entering the course.
COSTS AND FEES
There is NO tuition fee for this course, or any DFC/PRMI course. We do incur costs for things like using a facility and having meals, which will be $311 per person or, without breakfast $260, for the full duration of the event. If you choose to stay at Providence (which has its benefits) you will need to pay for accommodation as well. Total costs (all inclusive) if staying on site will be $500, $545 or $626. We will have these details when you register after your application is approved. You are also responsible for the cost of books and travel expenses, including transportation to attend all of the in-person portion of this course.
All events organized by PRMI and DFC are offering based. During the event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of DFC and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive. We will inform you of the cost of putting on the event when we talk about the offering. We are endeavoring to keep the costs down but the amount will depend on the number of participants.
Jane Graff - Event Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Tan - DFC Ministry Coordinator - email@example.com